poniedziałek, 23 lipca 2012

Enquiry

To be honest I cannot believe that July is going to end soon and it is already the middle of the summer!

Last week the GP visited my patient but as it was my day off I didn't meet her. Anyway, my patients wife mentioned that I'm a nearly graduated Junior Doctor and she was even more happy when she noticed that the GP has been impressed with that piece of news.
Not good for me though. I didn't feel like I have wanted to explain anybody why I am nearly graduated and why a Junior Doctor decided to work as a Carer. However, as far as I know the GP also had to find her own way to start working in GB as she's from South Africa and she was obliged to pass some exams to be allowed to work here as a doctor.


Anyway, today I have again begun to have some doubts about how am I going to start my career in the UK after completion polish internship. Some people claim that it is better to work even for two years as a carer in the UK and then to start doing whole FP in GB, instead of doing first year in Poland and trying to do the second one in the UK.


I might be naive but I have sent an email to GMC and UKFPO to ask them about the possibilities I have now and I may have after the internship in Poland.

1 komentarz:

  1. How are things going now? Cannot understand your polish blog, sadly, but as that one has continued much further, I guess you have stayed in Poland?

    OdpowiedzUsuń