czwartek, 20 października 2011

In addition

Somehow I've missed 7th episode of "Junior Doctors: your life in their hands One Year Check Up" and I'm just watching it right now.
And oh my.. How I envy them! No, it's not that they took part in tv series, nor the fact that they have already started their work.. It's just.. That life! That feeling! I do realize it can be scary sometimes and everybody are afraid of their first night shift.. But still.. They actually ARE THE DOCTORS.
And I not only do have to wait few more months until my graduation, but also I'll have to wait a whole damn year untill August 2013..
Oh, how I'm hoping that they will have to make an additional recruitment round because they'll still have available places..! I really keep fingers firmly crossed for that!

I've also realized that by the end of their FY1 most of them is 25. I'm going to be 25 when I'll graduate! This means that they finish their school one year before we do in Poland. So I'm gonna be the old one! The elder Junior Doctor! How does that even sound?!

God, how I'm hoping for an additional recruitment round! 
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
Later that night..: Damn! They'll never make any additional recruitment round...!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz