czwartek, 13 października 2011

Twisted plans

I would have written all of that in my polish blog, but.. Well, first of all my closest friends became the readers of the blog so they here me talking about the same things everyday, and second of all after not getting into the recrutation for FP, what many people would call a failure, I've decided that no one, absolutely no one from my colleagues will know what I'm about to do after graduation, nor where I'm about to go or what I'm about to start. 

I need that isolation. Previously I assumed that leaving country and not getting a full-registration as a doctor is such a risky decision, that I'll need everybody's opinion about what is the smartest thing to do. And then I started to listen to everybody's tips and hints, or I should say fears and it didn't bring any help. What's more, when everything went wrong, most of the people I know started to give such advices as "You should have done this.. You should have done that.." Darn! How irritating is that?! For the most of you, you should know that  this is very caracteristic for the most of polish people, who actually didn't emigrate - saying "You should have.." when actually something can't be undone. They do not have any advice before, nor after something went wrong. They just keep saying "You should have.."
Thanks to those of my closest friends who support me no matter what!

To continue what I was talking about, I guess I'll not jump into the FY1 straight after university. I guess I'll have a year of break and this is definitely not what I've planned.
The question was will I stay in PL or not, and as I've read some documents about getting and loosing the right to work as a doctor, I think I'm gonna leave anyway.
But none of my friends can hear about that, nor my family can! 
This has to be my own decision, not influenced by anyone! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz