poniedziałek, 5 grudnia 2011

Woke up too late..!

It's very simple. I am a looser!
I have considered exploring my career in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and Norway lately.. And I have never thought about Ireland!!!! How stupid am I? Hold on with the answer..!

So I've started to read about an Internship in Ireland which I think is the most similar to the one in Poland. And guess what.. The first stage of recruitment process has been closed three day ago..
Now you may answer: How stupid am I?!?!?! Why I've never thought about Ireland?!?!!?

The pain became even bigger when I've read that an IELTS result (7,5 from each domain of course) is going to be verified on the second stage of recruitment in Feb-March 2012, when I'll already have it!!!
Damn..! Again: how stupid, stupid, incredibly stupid am I?
Now my only rescue is something like LAT post or ANY additional posts which might become available in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales..
And still, I must get 7,5 from each domain!!! Am I too dumb to do that?!

Oh well.. apparently during my compulsory internship in Poland something unusual is going to happen..

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz