czwartek, 8 grudnia 2011

Ok, so here's the thing:
Some time ago, one of the readers of my polish blog where I write only about medicine, left a comment where she simply asked why I let medicine to become my whole life.
Tough question.. especially because I've never thought about myself as about someone who is focused only on medicine and has no other interests in life. In fact, I thought I've had hobbies like my travels, languages or gym and few times I've been working during summer. I mean - I kept doing things which were not related to medicine.
So I've visited this girls blog as she was from med school too and what I saw? Well, sure she was writing about medicine, but also a little bit about shopping, her boyfriend, usual daily stuff and how cute are the babies on Pediatrics. What is more she is the one who have passed all her exams in time while I am the one who is always behind with something..

So I can't see why it should be me to name The One who's more into Medicine..?
Maybe because I strictly separated my Med Life described on the blog from my Daily Life and the readers do not know much about my personal life.

On the other hand, there's not much going on in my private life. I'm a perfectionist, very strict and well organised who knows exactly what she wants. I have some fun with my friends from time to time and occasionally I like to have some fun with guys, but basically I do not date. I do not accept invitations from guys, at least not straight in the first place. If I don't like someone at the first time it is unlikely that I will like him later.
I have this weird feelings for the UK, no idea why. I adore their accents, history, tradition, some archaic models of behaviuor, victorian era, one pound coins, red telephone boxes, Jane Austen and her book.

And Medicine is not my whole life.
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz