czwartek, 12 stycznia 2012

In short..

To begin with, just 2 days left till IELTS. No comment. In my opinion I could have work more, however I do realize that I've been working all the time. Clearly this is exactly what perfectionists say: I know I've been working 24/7 nonetheless I should have practice more. Someone not mentally ill would ask "Practice more? When???" And I would say "It was possible! To sleep less, do not watch TV, do not go out.. But that would actually cause my mental illness.
I only hope that this time I'll get 7,5.. God, I beg you....

I wonder why I'm so lazy. And where did my enthusiasm disappear? I hate exams and on our last year of studies we have ten of them. I hate memorizing books and quite often I'm wondering whether those people remember easily literally everything they read or they just work so hard to remember every line from the book. And people do that, all over the world! I should have study more, but I hate memorizing things! I learn by doing things so when Ihave to prepare for something, I read, learn, think it through and then I do it.
Anyway, I cannot memorize books or a bank of questions because if I do not understand something, there's no chance I'll remember it.

Lately, I've heard some good news. My brother found a new girlfriend (luckily!) and he asked me to which part of the UK I intend to go. I have no idea where, however it is lovely to know that he and his new girlfriend plan to go to the UK as well. It would be fantastic to have him around and to know that actually there is someone who'd help me if I need a hand.
 
In brief, I need to pass IELTS, finish my studies (in less than 6 months, yeay!!!), take my brother to the UK with me and become a responsible (and educated!!!!!) Junior Doctor! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz