sobota, 28 stycznia 2012

The night before..

It was easy to predict.. I had to have a beer just one day before the exam.. The day is today! Tonight actually.. ;)
I've prepared half of the questions which we have.. and the second half need to wait until tomorrow.
Cause now I'm enjoying my beer and browsing ELLEs website. And "Oh My!" I love these shoes and bags and sunglasses..! And "Oh My!" it will be better for me to work 80 hours per week to do not have time to spend all my money on clothes and accessories!!! :)

It was really great to know that people appreciated my hard work and my result from the exam, although I need to take it once again. Especially, it was lovely to hear from someone who knows how is it to prepare and to take this exam. Someone who does realize how important is it and who can always give me a piece of advice.

Lately, I'm saving money to have some cash for beginning a brand new chapter of my life in England. In July, hopefully!
Enough! ELLEs website is waiting! ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz