środa, 1 lutego 2012

A beautiful day

Last Monday, I've been so busy and so tired that I went to bed around 9 p.m.

In the morning I've had the oral part of Ob&Gyn exam and it was one of the most important days for me this year. The questions I got weren't difficult and I was ready to answer immediately, so I started and kept talking until the examiner stopped me and asked me to move to another topic and then to another. This is why my exam lasted around 10 minutes cause the professor decided to give me an A without any doubts. Yay! :)))

Later that day I went to the Urology Department to do my afternoon shift, which is compulsory for all the students. And we've had so many patients to check on that for 5 hours we didn't have even few minutes of break!
I came back to my room after 6 p.m. totally exhausted! When I was taking the shower I thought I'm never gonna go out from there. I did however and then I immediately jumped into my bed, watch a movie and fall asleep.


And it was a beautiful day cause I've been using my brain, working as much as I could, improoving my skills and learning new things all the time!
One of the best days :)


I keep watching Junior Doctors: Your Life In Their Hands and I just wonder whether I'd be able to handle each case by myself. It helps me to realize how much I still need to learn.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz