sobota, 4 lutego 2012

Indecisive

OMG! I am such a Lady!!! Such an indecisive woman!
You wouldn't guess what I've done lately..

I'll begin with explaining that I'm back at Ob&Gyn department to spend there few more days before starting new semester and I started to think about my internship over and over again.
Moreover, I even draw three timelines, for years 2012, 2013 and 2014 to see clearly when the internship in Poland and in the UK begins, when I could gain full registration as a doctor in the GMC or when I could start working as a SHO.

And then I called my mum to chat about usual things and I mentioned something about my internship - that it would be less complicated to do it in Poland and then to apply for a Speciality Training or to leave and work in England as a SHO. She just laughed and I said "You're probably right, it might change hundered times before I'll finish University". ;)

And yes, I've been writing previously "UK definitely" and now my life is like the title of one of the movies "Definitely, Maybe". Right..

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz