niedziela, 12 lutego 2012

Not distracted

I do realize that listening to me when I keep talking only about myself might be annoying and I really do appreciate my roommate who is patient enough to hear me out everytime I need to speak out, which is practically everyday.

Tomorrow I'm about to start my very last semester as a student at my University and although the whole unknown future and mature life with its mature decisions really scare me I can't wait till the day I'll get my diploma and begin to live truly on my own. I know it's gonna be difficult at the beginning, well - I honestly have nothing, but on the other hand - having no obligations, no car, no flat, no urgent credit to pay back make life simpler and decisions about going abroad are supposed to be easier to make as well.

Several things distracted me lately though.

Firstly I talked to some guy from one of the Scandinavian countries and he happend to be pretty honest about what's his opinion about life in PL in general. I couldn't disagree with him when he talked about the quality of life in here, money ect. however people just keep staying here and living their "poor life" in "poor country". Something makes them to stay. I honestly had no idea how to respond him, cause I was as well someone who do not know anything about the world or life and how great it can be when you have a lot of money.


That's actually the truth. I come from a place where people who know that I'm going to become a doctor who speaks English and managed to survive one year of studies in Italy, consider me as someone extremely successful, whereas for really successful people what I've achieved is nothing extrordinary.
Plenty of my friends took this twice longer and harder road to start studying Medicine. From small city and really poor school they managed to pass their finals and get the score high enough to get to The Faculty of Medicine. Many of them had or have nothing like I do. Well, at least not much, although my Italian, Swedish or Norwegian friends would for sure say that I have truly nothing.

Another thing which diverted my mind for a short time was a tiny crush which I've had on someone. It lasted like 5 days when I've finally said "No, it's not him." and on the sixth day I've found out he's married! Sh*t! Well, what can I say. I liked the guy, but..
Well, this helped me to realize how easy it is to distract me! Although I miss having someone, I don't have time for "trying" to be with someone. I just need to find The One, or perhaps he has to find me and convince me that he's The One. That makes things more complicated..
Besides, I cannot be disturbed right now! I need to pass all the final exams, so until the end of June I won't have time to fall in love with anyone! Anyone at all!



I began to listen to The Script again. I forgot that I used to enjoy all of their songs without even one exception! Somehow they remind me about my goals..
One last thing: how it can be even possible that a man can love a woman like it's being sung in songs???

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz