wtorek, 24 stycznia 2012

What do we post on-line?

It is quite complicated to create a blog which suits us perfectly. Personally, I've changed the address several times until I've found The Best One. Another thing is the whole design which should be both simple but eye-catching.

At BMJ website I've read a couple of paragraphs about med students, nurses and doctors who posted too many information or pictures on their blogs, websites or Twitter about their colleagues and patients. Finally someone started to consider it as a seriuos and real problem. Frequently people cross the line without realising it. Maybe now young adults are going to be more carefull about exchanging news and saying what unusual has happened in the hospital today.

It took me a while to decide what to do next, after my graduation. And here's the plan - finally! Firstly, I'll try to find a job via NHS as a HCA or paramedic. However, I'll prepare all the documents to apply for an Internship in Poland, just in case, to do not close my way back. I hope I'll love my occupation in the UK, though.

And today, on BBC Three at 9.00 pm Junior Doctors: Your Life In Their Hands. :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz