sobota, 3 marca 2012

Ordinary days

Firstly, I would like to say big "Hello!" for the first three observers who decided to follow me and my way to make my dreams come true :)

Several months ago, in October, when I've realized I'm unable to apply for the FP 2012 and I've had no idea what to do next, I wouldn't even predict that so many external factors will come up in my life and influence my decision about leaving this place.
To make things clear: I'm definitely going to prepare all necessary documents to apply for the Internship in Poland and I will send these papers to whoever is going to be responsible for its organisation, however I'll do whatever I can to find a job, any kind of job, in the UK to begin my life over there.
Maybe I need to start from the lowest rung in the ladder of my life and career, so I could climb higher everyday and finally reach the top..

Although I learn English and continue to practice it everyday, I am aware that it is still not enough to speak to the patients and other doctors. When it comes to my English, the lack of confidence in my case might turn out to be petrifying..

My days are so ordinary lately.. No stress at the Univ, no exciting news. Maybe except the fact that one of my Uni-friends made me not to speak to her and not to keep in touch with her any longer. One day she's just said out loud how is she feeling about my huge UK-plans and suggested that it's more likely I'll end up in Poland, begging on the street for some extra money cause my polish salary won't be enough for me.. My blood pressure has jumped rapidly, I clenched my teeth, bit my tounge and didn't even try to defend myself, simply cause she's impossible to discuss with. Then I've just slurred quietly "F*ck yourself.. just wait and we'll see..". Such arguments only make me want to leave even more..


Anyway, in 26 days I'll be 25 :) Magical day! I've said it before - I'm going to make the next 5 years of my life, The Best Time in my life ever! :) Keep your fingers crossed for that!
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz