niedziela, 11 marca 2012

Songs

Did I ever mention that long time ago I've chosen to do not listen to whiny romantic songs?
You may call me a miserable lonely girl who's been hurt, call it as you like, but still I'll tell you that I do not believe in love. Someone somehow made me not to believe. Or I should say: I let him to crush whatever it was that I beleved in.

Don't get me wrong, I have several favourite love songs. One of them is "Wicked game", but still: the song does not tell a happy love story, so...
If I can I choose sad songs about broken hearts. At least I do understand the lyrics perfectly.

At the University 8 weeks and 8 exams left. Did I mention before that I can't wait 'till the end of it? :)

1 komentarz:

  1. I am just the same when it comes to songs. You said it perfectly: sad songs I *do* understand.

    OdpowiedzUsuń