poniedziałek, 19 marca 2012

Blurry future

Like I've said - Swedish internship faded away. I called this HR agency and they've explained me why I'm not eligible for these posts. However, they told me to re-write my CV again and emphasize all my medical experience in order to become a perfect candidate to work in a hospital. What is more, the lady mentioned that I might be a suitable candidate to work in one of the private hospitals as a Medical Assistant - or something like that.
Well.. let's hope for that.

6 weeks and 4 days at the Univ left and 8 exams.
Do you know why I count so frequently this time which we've left? I wish I could press FF button, cause I want to know so badly where I'll end up in the nearest and furthest future! :)

Besides, the Internet scares me!!!
I've met a guy who I haven't seen in a long time. We talked a bit and when I wanted to text him later I've noticed I've lost his mobile phone number. At least I thought I lost it - how it is possible to memorise somebody's number in your phone and then to not be able to find it?! Well.. I'm extraordinary I guess! :) So I decided to find him somewhere online. I typed his full name and surname and what I've found..? His photos on some Model Management Agency's website! Lovely photos, by the way! :) I continued to stare at them for a while.. Too bad he's married.. I knew that this kind of guy couldn't be single for long.

I guess I'll try really hard to cover my presence on-line.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz