niedziela, 1 kwietnia 2012

Three Days

Yesterday.. For the second time I've tried to get from an IELTS exam desired result, 7,5 from each domain. Frankly, I've no idea how did it go. And I'm way too tired to analyse it. Too exhausted to think about it or to ask myself "What if I've failed?"..

Today, I've finally watched the latest two episodes of "The Voice UK", yay! :) First of all, I love that kind of TV shows in which everything is only about the music and second of all.. :))) ..my beloved Danny from The Script is one of the coaches and I just adore him :p I know, I sound like 13 years old teenager, but I just can't help it! :)

Besides, it's been only three days since I'm 25! I announce it everytime I can, cause I'm so excited because of getting old! I feel like I want to taste my juicy life every single day and make my dreams come true :)
So no matter how my exam went, I'm still going to begin my career in the UK, live there and enjoy a company of English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish guys of course :)))

Seriously, when I listen to the music on the radio and I hear one of the British musicians and I read articles in English I begin wondering how long it will take before I'll end up in the UK.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz