wtorek, 10 kwietnia 2012

What if..?

The more I think about the latest exam, the more I'm sure I'm not going to get desired result.. Damn.. However, I began to follow the recruitment for interns in Ireland and if anything goes wrong I'll end up in Ireland for a year.. hopefully..

My friend inspired me to read a little bit about doing PhD... abroad of course.. Well, I have to say I have a lot to think about. Firstly, what if I loose my permission to pratice medicine in Poland? Secondly, what if I want to do PhD in Poland? Thirdly, what if I decided to begin my PhD abroad while doing my Speciality Training?
Above it all, what if the world will explode?!
I mean, in that way I can think about anything and everything at the same time: buying an old and abandoned palace in Poland, rebuilding it and selling with profit; starting an interior design course; buying a house in London, marrying a famous person or starting a family. Life is simply too short to do it all!!!

For now I only continue to search for any job offers for newly qualified med students plus I can feel the atmosphere of exams, which are getting closer and closer each day..

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz