wtorek, 17 kwietnia 2012

Lately..

Short update.
My IELTS results could be enough for an internship in Ireland but probably won't be enough to make me a candidate eligible to apply for FP 2013. That's why I'll end up in Ireland probably or I'll have to be back to accomplish my internship in Poland. We will see..

I've passed Orthopedics recently though.. The next step is Anesthesiology.. Scary exam, cause the questions might be pretty surprising.. Plus there's simply no time to study again for that later..!

I'm still applying for a HCA job, but hardly anyone gives me respond for my applications. There are days when I barely can look at the screen and work in front of my computer, because of all this checking adverts and browsing websites..!

Well.. luckily I have only 2 weeks and 2 days at University to spend and six exams to go, yay! :)

1 komentarz: