sobota, 28 kwietnia 2012

I am literally speachless. I have severe laryngitis after 2 days of studying and discussing old questions for the exam and then after drinking cold beer and talking so much with people! :p
It was worth it though :)

I guess all my closest friends and family know that they cannot try to persuade me to do something, because most likely I'll do the opposite no matter what.
After months and months of sending emails, applying for jobs, studying for IELTS and not getting the desired score, after considering all my options, I have finally became able to make a firm decision (I believe..) about my future :p

Firstly, not getting 7,5 from IELTS from each doamin (again..!) most likely excludes me from the eligibility checking period for the FP 2013-2015. So.. to do not extend the time during which I won't be working as a doctor, it occured to me that it will be better to become a fully registered doctor in Poland anyway, then begin working as a SHO while waiting for F2 2014-2015 to begin. In the meantime, I would have to pass an IELTS finally (!!!!!!!) and I have 13 more months to do that.. untill Eligibility Checking Period in July-August 2013.

There are always pros and cons of every decision, but generally I need to think about what kind of experience I want, I need and where and how I want to explore my career further.
But I still would like to work during the summer time.. and I hope I'll get the job which I've been already discussing with my future employer.

So I guess there will be more stories from Polish hospitals written in English. Everybody are welcome to read :)

2 komentarze:

  1. Nie jestem pewny czy wysyłanie w świat historii z polskich szpitali written in English przypadkiem nie popada pod czarny PR :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń