poniedziałek, 14 maja 2012

Distraction

Sometimes it is surprisingly easy to distract me. Especially when I fall in love with someone for a week or two. Personally I hate these days and I've been trying to avoid them as much as I could - you're unable to concentrate and study effectively, you cannot focus on your goals and suddenly you do not want to get up at 7 am. Instead, you prefer to stay in bed and dream.. dream.. dream about all the things he or she said and did..
Horrifying!!!

It cannot happen to me again..!

What should happen is to pass the rest of my exams. I've managed to get quite satisfying grades in Orthopedics and Anesthesio.. I know already I've passed Psychiatry and Oncology, but I've no idea about the mark they gave me. And I have three exams to go: Family Medicine, Forensic Medicine and Pediatrics. The last one will be the worst one... Step by step - that's the plan!

Successfully I've managed to hear some news about my job for the summertime and I am organizing all the papers and documents, everything should be ready before July, so I could begin my work ASAP.

I still haven't changed my mind about my Life. It is messing around with me pretty much and I am too tired to fight with it and whatever it'll bring me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz