wtorek, 15 maja 2012

Nothing alike

Lately I haven't been following much other blogs simply beause I've been concentrated mainly on my studies, exams, being all stressed out and thinking about attending and not attending our graduation party in October.

I have to say, when I saw that there is a nice hotel next to the restaurant where our party is going to be organised, I thought it is another fact, which nearly convinced me. I say "nearly" cause I've made up my mind when I saw that on the groundfloor of the hotel there is a hairdresser & beautician :p :) Yep, now I can join the Graduation Party :p


What occured to me lately is that one of the Junior Doctors, who used to write a lot, got busy so much since she started working, that now she's posting something once a month or so.. The same thing happened with my "E-mail-Friend", who begun his F1 year in August 2011. It looks like they are pretty busy there!
It is a bit scary for me but at the same time I'm thinking about how much they learn there every single day..!


So I begun thinking about what I am going to do during my internship and.. frankly.. if I do not have a plan for myself and if I do not keep myself busy at work, I am going to finish everyday around midday and no one is going to care about it..
Now I've realized why my friends kept telling me that UK and Polish internships are nothing alike..


Nevertheless, I have a plan for the next 12 months of my life. I'm glad.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz