środa, 23 maja 2012

The time before The End

Not much time left in this place, at this Univ. Two exams left, Forensic Medicine and Paediatrics.
And I'm glad.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but as soon as I'll become a doctor, I'll begin working not as a medic. I have found a job as a Live-In Carer and at the moment I'm organizing my last documents before beginning the whole training and the job.

One of my colleagues told me to quit it before I'll sign any papers cause that kind of job is simply just not good enough for me.
I see his point. Everybody could said "I am a doctor. I'm not going to work as a HCA.", but frankly I am asking "What kind of doctor am I actually?" And the truth is I'm no one.

Newly qualified junior doctor without the right to possess full registration at the GMC. I am no one until I'll finish my internship. So what kind of job can I do?
Besides, I am not a Princess nor a bigwig, so why can't I work as a HCA? I honestly can't see the reason why I shouldn't try.

I do know though that it might turn out to be a bit difficult for me to deal with this job, not physically but mentally. I have already heard a little bit about the man I'll be taking care of and no doubt  it'll be quite demanding task.. Yes, I must admit that. However, I'm going to try myself and put myself into this challenging situation. Anyway, we'll see...

All of this does not change the fact that I can't wait 'till my plane will land in the UK again, 'till I'll hear BBC News and I'll buy some British magazines and begin improving my English immediately :)
Let's hope for that :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz