środa, 4 lipca 2012

New job

Some time ago I have decided to begin working as a live-in carer after I graduate. Well.. I did not graduated in June, but I have had to begin working anyway, so I hope I'll manage to work and prepare for my last exam which is in August. If not, I'll have to wait a year to graduate.

Anyway, today is my first day of Care Assistant job in Oxfordshire. I've received almost the whole training already and hopefully I'll manage to do my job properly.

I think that this blog might turn out to be a bit boring, cause my days are going to be pretty same - taking care of my patient and then studying for the last exam I have. 8 weeks and then we'll see what will happen.
 Hopefully I'll improve my English as well.

I think that tonight I'll go to bed early and since tomorrow I'll begin my routine.

I wish I haven't passed that exam. I wish I haven't passed IELTS well enough as well. I wish I didn't manage to get to the Foundation Training 2012-2014.
I wish I have fallen in love with a man that cannot be mine.
My life decided to go completely other way than it should have and I still don't know why..

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz