piątek, 6 lipca 2012

Struggling

Why do I struggle with my life? Why do I complicate it instead of making it easier? I guess this is just the way I am..

Few days ago I've got a chance to meet The Kindle 4 face to face! And I think this might be exactly what I need! I have begun to read a bit about different kinds of e-Readers and I think I've made up my decision about buying Kindle Touch 3G + WiFi.

And this is one of the reasons why I have always wanted to live my life in the UK! I can work, earn money and save some cash for myself easily so I can buy whatever I feel I want to have. It wouldn't be possible in Poland.. Not if you have to live on your own and when at the same time you want to enjoy your life and save money. If someone hasn't tried to live in other country than Poland, he or she will never understand how it's like and why it feels so great!

People I live with are warm and lovely. I feel like a member of this family and hopefully it will be like that till the end of my contract which is on the 4th of December. Maybe I'll prolong it for few more weeks. Anyway, I feel great here. It's a good way to begin living my own life I think.

Luckily it's raining in the Oxfordshire today, so I'm not going anywhere. I'm glad I do not have to be in Poland right now where they have 32 degrees in the shade today :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz